Debt Collection Adelaide
Consolidated Collections Australia (CCA) is one of Australia’s leading debt collection agencies, with over 35 years’ experience. Our long history of successful debt recovery includes all areas of Australian business and commercial debt recovery. Our No Collection No Fee service is our operational business principle, as well as defining our professional ethical standards.
Our debt recovery services include:
- Debt recovery: We conduct and manage the formal processes of debt recovery and litigation for clients.
- Field Calls: Debt collection, skip trace related and/or pre-litigation field calls are carried out by our licensed field officers.
- Advanced Skip Trace: We locate relevant parties in debt recovery issues using a broad range of data sources combined with professional skills.
- Credit consultancy: We compile accurate credit reports to evaluate creditworthiness of prospective clients.
- Credit reporting: We gather information regarding the credit history of customers or potential customers. This information includes legal history, asset ownership and business-related information. The CCA credit report includes a risk evaluation score and our recommendation.
- Debtor information searches and checks: We conduct company/business name/director searches using statutory sources and systematic information checks on debtors to obtain important background information and crucial hard data like addresses and company history.
CCA client services
Our professional services assist clients in their accounts receivable management (which includes often difficult cases).
- We provide complete resources for the entire debt recovery process.
- We oversee statutory and industry compliance, including licensing and documentation, throughout the debt recovery process.
- We provide consultation services for clients with expert guidance and advice regarding debt issues.
To find out more about CCA services, contact us by phone on 1300 222 001 or use our online form and a CCA consultant will contact you ASAP.