Debt Collection Canberra
Consolidated Collections Australia (CCA) is a leading debt collection agency around Australia. We have more than 35 years’ experience in successful debt recovery across all sectors of Australian business and commercial debt. Our No Collection No Fee service represents our business principles and professional ethics.
CCA provides a comprehensive suite of debt recovery services:
- Debt recovery: We carry out all the formal processes of debt recovery and litigation.
- Field Calls: We conduct debt collection, skip tracing investigations and/or pre-litigation field calls. Our field calls are carried out by experienced, licensed field officers.
- Advanced Skip Trace: We find missing persons for debt recovery using a large range of data sources in conjunction with expert knowledge.
- Credit consultancy: Credit reports are compiled to pre-assess creditworthiness of potential clients.
- Credit reporting: We collect and analyse information regarding the credit history of related parties, including legal history, asset ownership and all pertinent data. The CCA credit report provides a risk evaluation score and recommendation.
- Debtor information searches and checks: We carry out comprehensive, systematic company/business name/director searches and related checks on debtors to gather accurate background information and vital hard data including addresses and company history.
CCA client services
Our services help clients in their accounts receivable management (which includes often extremely challenging cases).
- We provide consultation and advisory services throughout every step of the debt recovery process.
- We maintain and oversee statutory and industry compliance, including licensing and extensive documentation, at all stages of the debt recovery process.
- We provide clients with professional guidance and technical advice regarding specific debt issues.
To find out more about CCA services, contact us by phone on 1300 222 001 or use our online form and a CCA consultant will contact you ASAP.