Debt Collection Darwin
Consolidated Collections Australia (CCA) is one of Australia’s foremost debt collection agencies. We have more than 35 years’ experience in debt collection across all sectors of Australian business and commercial debt. Our No Collection No Fee service is a working model of our professional ethics and business practices.
Our extensive range of services includes:
- Debt recovery: We conduct all formal processes of debt recovery and litigation.
- Field Calls: Debt collection, skip tracing of relevant parties and/or pre-litigation field calls are carried out by our licensed field officers.
- Advanced Skip Trace: We find missing persons for debt recovery using advanced data sources and professional expertise.
- Credit consultancy: Credit reports for assessment of creditworthiness of intended clients.
- Credit reporting: We deliver comprehensive and detailed information regarding the credit history of relevant parties, including their legal history, asset ownership and related data. Our credit report also provides a professional risk evaluation score and recommendation.
- Debtor information searches and checks: We carry out company/business name/director searches and similar high value information checks on debtors to ensure accurate background information, including information like current addresses and company history.
CCA client services
We offer a full suite of services for clients to assist in accounts receivable management (which includes often highly complicated cases).
- We provide a complete range of resources for clients throughout the entire debt recovery process.
- We oversee statutory and industry compliance, with licensing and documentation, at all times during the debt recovery process.
- We offer expert consultancy services and professional advice regarding debt recovery issues.
To find out more about CCA services, contact us by phone on 1300 222 001 or use our online form and a CCA consultant will contact you ASAP.