Debt Collection Melbourne
Consolidated Collections Australia (CCA) is one of Australia’s best known major debt collection agencies. We have more 35 years of experience in the debt collection industry. Our history of successful debt recovery covers all areas of Australian commerce. Our No Collection No Fee service is our business model and truly represents our professional and ethical standards.
Our services incorporate all aspects of debt collection:
- Debt recovery: We conduct the formal procedures of debt recovery and litigation for clients.
- Field Calls: Debt collection, skip trace related and/or pre-formal procedural field calls are carried out by our licensed field officers.
- Advanced Skip Trace: We track and find missing persons for debt recovery purposes using a broad spectrum of data sources in conjunction with professional knowledge.
- Credit consultancy: We compose reports to review creditworthiness of potential clients.
- Credit reporting: We collect and quality screen information regarding the credit history of current or potential customers, including legal issues, asset ownership and related information. Our credit report provides a risk evaluation score and recommendation.
- Debtor information searches and checks: We carry out company/business name/director searches and related information checks on debtors to obtain important background information and procedurally critical information, including crucial data like addresses and company history.
CCA client services
We deliver a range of valuable services for clients in their accounts receivable management (which includes often challenging cases).
- We provide comprehensive resources throughout the entire debt recovery process.
- We oversee full statutory and industry compliance, including licensing and documentation, at all stages of the debt recovery process.
- We help clients with professional guidance and expertise regarding specific debt recovery issues.
To find out more about CCA services, contact us by phone on 1300 222 001 or use our online form and a CCA consultant will contact you ASAP.