Debt Collection Perth
Consolidated Collections Australia (CCA) is a leading Australian debt collection agency with more than 35 years’ experience in successful debt recovery in all sectors of Australian business and commerce. Our No Collection No Fee service is our business principle, as well as our commitment to the highest professional standards.
Our services include a full range of professional and technical support:
- Debt recovery: We implement the formal processes of debt recovery and litigation.
- Field Calls: Debt collection, skip tracing and/or pre-litigation field calls are carried out by highly experienced, licensed field officers.
- Advanced Skip Trace: We trace debtors with a comprehensive range of data sources and professional expertise.
- Credit consultancy: We provide accurate assessments of the creditworthiness of prospective clients.
- Credit reporting: We collect high value information including the credit history of customers and aspiring customers. The reporting process incorporates legal history, asset ownership and related financial data. Our credit report also includes a risk evaluation score and recommendation.
- Debtor information searches and checks: We carry out information checks like company/business name/director searches and gather information on debtors to obtain accurate background information. We also obtain important data like addresses and company records.
CCA client services
Our high value services assist our clients in their accounts receivable management (which includes often demanding and complex cases).
- We provide all resources for the entire debt recovery process.
- We ensure statutory compliance. This includes correct documentation and licensing at all stages of the process.
- We assist clients with professional guidance and expert advice to manage debt recovery issues.
To find out more about CCA services, contact us by phone on 1300 222 001 or use our online form and a CCA consultant will contact you ASAP.