Debt Collection Sydney
Consolidated Collections Australia (CCA) is one of Australia’s leading debt collection agencies, with over 35 years’ experience in the debt collection industry. Our record of successful debt recovery extends to all sectors of Australian business. Our No Collection No Fee service is our working business principle, as well as representing our professional ethical standards.
Our services include:
- Debt recovery: We carry out the formal processes of debt recovery and litigation for clients.
- Field Calls: Debt collection, skip trace related and/or pre-litigation field calls conducted by licensed field officers.
- Advanced Skip Trace: We locate missing persons in relation to debt recovery, using a wide range of data sources in conjunction with professional expertise.
- Credit consultancy: Credit reports to assess creditworthiness of potential clients.
- Credit reporting: We provide high value information regarding the credit history of customers or prospective customers, including legal history, asset ownership and more. Our credit report also includes a risk evaluation score and recommendation.
- Debtor information searches and checks: We conduct company/business name/director searches through statutory sources and information checks on debtors in order to obtain relevant background information and crucial hard data like addresses and company history.
CCA client services
We provide high value client services to assist clients in their accounts receivable management (which includes often very difficult cases).
- We provide a full spectrum of resources for the entire debt recovery process.
- We ensure statutory and industry compliance, as well as proper licensing and documentation throughout the process.
- We assist clients with expert guidance and advice regarding specific debt recovery issues.
To find out more about CCA services, contact us by phone on 1300 222 001 or use our online form and a CCA consultant will contact you ASAP.